Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Camping Cake!

So I had some friends from YADAPP come over for a campout, but due to lack of people we just decided to sleep on the couch(: But here's the cake in the making.


So this is just when I was making the icing....fyi. Icing takes a while to make!
Still making icing.

 

As soon as I made the batter for the cake and poured it into the pan....the power goes out! GREAT....so I called up my Ganny and Papa and they still had power so I drove over to their house, put the cakes in the oven, and watched Teen Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune with them(:
It's DONE!(:
Now that's a lot to clean up....Hahaha. Getting the icing to taste just right with all the food coloring was difficult, and so.....my sleeping bags kind of tasted a bit funny=/

2 comments:

Mallory said...

was someone standing or sitting on the kitchen counter? haha.

cake looks great, sister!

Abby P said...

no.....im just taller than you(: